One of the hardest things to do is love yourself. Some may disagree because they feel like, no I’m the BOOM! Rightfully so, us girls we do ROCK. You might carry that attitude on the outside where you have the spotlight. Everyone is watching you and liking what they see. Hair done, nails done, nice outfits with the attitude to draw everyone’s attention. As girls that does make us favorable. Does the outside always define, who we are? The level of confidence, you should have, should lead from within. We do carry people’s thoughts about us and make them a fracture in our everyday lives. From the decisions you make, that alone changes how we look at ourselves. But the big question is how we overcome the thought process of others’ expectations of us. People around us put expectations on us. But how do we start getting in line with our own thoughts and display our true being without feeling like the way you are is not enough?
Tell yourself something great about yourself every day and lead with that.
My lead for today is, “I’m perfect to do what is set forth for me to do today”.
• Go treat yourself (it could be anything that makes you smile).
• Read and fill your mind with positive thoughts even in bad or rough times.
• Tell yourself you have the strength to go forward in whatever you chose in life and believe in it.
• Take steps in a spiritual journey with yourself.
• Ask yourself, what you would like out of today. Think at the moment. What would you like to see happen today and speak it to existence?
• Determine the person you would like to be or become.
• Think big but, take small steps to have a proactive result.
These are just a few things I started to do. It helps so much when you wake up with a focus and a mindset of positivity. Not all days are the best but, your thought process can help you overcome it. Nothing about a spiritual journey of loving yourself is easy or perfect. But you are the perfect person for the journey. I’m feeling myself now, tomorrow, and many more days to come. Why? Because there’s no greater purpose in love, then to love yourself first so that you are able to share the love with others and build loving, caring and everlasting bonds.
Speak positive in your everyday life.
Christina A Davis